Tuesday, November 24, 2009

In Memory




As many of you know, last Thursday (November 19) marked the one year anniversary of my father's passing. While the year has been very difficult, I am so grateful to my friends and family who were so supportive over the last year. What a wonderful month to be able to express my gratitude. I feel so blessed to have all of you, and can't tell you what it meant that you not only remembered, but cared enough to call, drop notes, etc. on this very hard anniversary. While I have spent the year realizing my loss and I know I still have a lot of healing to do, I can't think where I would be without all of you. My deepest thanks go out to you; I know a beautiful man up above who is also so grateful for the way people have come together for his wife and daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment