Friday, February 12, 2010

OUR APOLOGIES...JACK'S PARTY!






I want to send our apologies for disappearing the last month. I know a few of you have been discouraged not to have the Valentine's activities earlier. We've had a lot going on. Craig has been out of town a lot, I had surgery earlier this month (just on my mouth) and Maren will be having surgery later this month. We've had what seems to be about a million doctor's appointments, and I ended up flying out to Las Vegas for a couple of days to see Craig at his last show. With that said, I've spent a lot of time posting today, so I hope this catches us up a bit.

Jack had another wonderful class party the other day as his class celebrated Valentine's Day. I can't say enough wonderful things about his teachers and the precious little friends he has made at his school. They are all just adorable! I think the dynamics of the classroom always make their party so fun. (Maren had a blast playing around the classroom and pretending to be a big girl too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment