Monday, October 10, 2011

For Sale....

After much debate about when to go, it's official, we are moving to Springfield, MO.  This will be an important and essential move for Craig's business and with the housing market at its current state, we decided to go ahead and list the house.  We are in no rush, but will go when the house sells.  I must admit I have bittersweet emotions about this.  I am very attached to Kansas City and our house.  I tried to decide this morning if it's the house I love so much or the memories we have made inside of it.  There are so many beautiful memories inside these walls and it's probably knowing all the ways we have been blessed here that make it so hard to move on.  Like a pet you love very much, I would love to think my house went to a good owner.  (I know....I'm kind of crazy, but I want someone to love it and take care of it.)  If you know of anyone who is looking, please feel free to share our house with them.

http://www.reeceandnichols.com/MO/Independence/64015/homes-for-sale/4921-S-Necessary-Court-66554601/popup

No comments:

Post a Comment