Sunday, March 7, 2010

Jack's 4th Birthday!




As much as I hate to admit it, my little guy is now 4!  It sounds so big.  Though there are times I feel like I just had him, no matter how hard I try to avoid it, those Birthdays just keep coming.  Jack has actually been avoiding his Birthday too; he didn't want his "number" to change.  Apparently he was very fond of the number three and does not like the number four.  Ha!  I think we were able to get him more excited with all the birthday festivities though.  We celebrated on Friday by going to music class, having lunch with friends, and then heading to his favorite restaurant (Red Robin) for dinner.  On Saturday, he had a little birthday party at one of his favorite places with some close friends and family.  After playing with all his new presents, I think Jack has a better attitude about turning four.  I myself would still prefer for these birthdays to slow down, but I guess I'll surrender and start planning Maren's.

No comments:

Post a Comment