Friday, March 19, 2010

Sick Babies!

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/share.do?invite=gEcr51zwk5Urb5f7zheh&shareName=MMS&messageState=RETRIEVED
My poor little ones have been so sick this last week.  I wish I could say this was the first time a stomach "bug" (or ladybug," as my niece calls it) has hit our house this winter.  Unfortunately the current bug we are passing around hit us two weeks ago too.  This time however, neither one of my little guys felt like drinking with it.  Poor Marsy ended up in the hospital twice last week for IV fluids.  We got one day of reprieve in between where both little guys were healthy before it hit Jack.  He still has it and we are praying it ends soon.  Click on the link above to see a picture of Marsy at the hospital.  (What a cute little patient, I wish I was that cute when I was sick.)

No comments:

Post a Comment