Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Girl's Trip



It's sad to say, but definitely true, it has been five years since my last "Girl's Trip."  It was beyond time to get away, and my mom and I decided to "hit" Vegas.  This was a fun destination considering I had been several times, and she had never been introduced to Sin City.  It was a blast and we both had a ball.  We enjoyed going to the spa, shopping, eating; and yes, even gambling.  My mother quickly found her favorite slot machine--The Maltese fortune.  This was a coveted machine for her, as she has two Maltese at home that she adores.  She also looked for patterns to help her gambling abilities; she was pretty sure if she took her shoes off, it would "payout."  She did have some big moments; however we stuck with nickel and penny slots, so even the big moments didn't qualify us for a high roller suite.  None the less, we had a lot of fun together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment