Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mother's Day

It was such a treat to get to spend the day with my family on Mother's Day.  Aside from our brunch to take my mother and grandmother out, Craig and the kids spent the day at home with me treating me to a bunch of my favorites.  Jack and Craig left in the morning to get me one of my favorite treats, a strawberry doughnut.  After church, we took my mother and grandmother to Grandstreet Cafe for a nice brunch.  I sat on the couch and read a magazine during nap time (aaahhh) and then we picked up a pizza for dinner.  (No cooking the entire day, Wow!) Here are a few pictures from my fun day....


The kids and I before brunch

Nana Marsh, Grandma Do-Do, and Maren

Craig and I at brunch--(Jack took the picture!)

Nana, Grandma Do-Do, Jack, and Maren

my mother and grandmother

No comments:

Post a Comment