Sunday, May 22, 2011

Maren's Third Birthday!!

Can you believe my baby girl is three?  Oh goodness, it just keeps going faster and faster!  We celebrated at home with our cousins, nanas, and aunts and uncles.  As requested by Maren, we feasted on strawberry hello kitty cupcakes and hot dogs.  Maren was eager to open her presents, and we really couldn't get her to slow down and be polite about it.  Does that come with being three?  Some of the pictures are blurry and I apologize.  I somehow got the camera in the wrong setting and wish I would have realized it sooner.  None the less, it was a fun day....and, in Maren's own words, "Now I'm Free (three)!"


4 comments:

  1. What a fun, party, Tot. And, as always, fabulous treats. : ) Loved seeing all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s.--the house looks great; will you come paint mine???

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie pie! Happy birthday Maren! Can't believe you are three!!!!

    ReplyDelete